CamNet Inc. is looking for self- motivated people with a positive attitude to join our company in the Phoenix area. They must be able to promote the company, co-workers, clients, and partners.
Must be able to represent themselves as a responsible, professional, and driven representative of the CamNet family during customer interactions.
Provide a skill set to recognize issues, communicate all issues with your project manager, and take accurate and clear directions.
The ability to install and terminate data, fiber, and low voltage security cable.
We are looking for eager individuals with the ability to learn to terminate data and fiber cable, troubleshoot multiple systems, install and program access control and video systems. (Intrusion systems a plus)
Some Requirements of the Position:
· Punctual and Honest
· Outstanding work ethic
· Looking for individuals who are drive to be a leader
· Install, test, repair and service a variety of electronic cabling and equipment, with guidance as needed.
· Interpret manuals, construction drawings, wiring diagrams and be able to use hand tools.
· Have the ability to work on construction sites as well as in occupied professional settings
· Ability to lift heavy objects, work on construction sites, start early mornings, work safely and do this daily.
· Effective Communication
· Ability to fill out daily job/project reports
· Know how to use Microsoft Office
· 5+ years construction cabling experience preferred
· Attend and communicate at project coordination meetings
· Coordinate job/project team members in a friendly and positive manner
· Some travel throughout the state
· Reliable vehicle and Valid driver’s license
· Security/Criminal Background Check
· PPE a plus
CamNet Inc. has a proven track record of providing efficient, cost-effective and durable technology solutions for small to mid-sized businesses since 1994.
· Competitive pay
· Great Benefits
· Culture where each individual is treated as family
· Opportunities to advance in your career
· Paid Time Off