Looking for talent in, or willing to relocate to Albuquerque NM!
We are looking to add an experienced Network and Server Technician to our ABQ team who wants a place to grow their skills.
Why Join Our Team?
If you see challenges as an invitation for opportunity, and you are unafraid to ask obvious questions in hopes of discovering unapparent answers, you are looking in the right direction! If you want to better our world by pushing back the barriers of technological innovation, we would like to hear from you!
Take the first step toward starting your career with CamNet, Inc. by applying for one of our career opportunities.
The Benefits & Perks!
Why do we work so hard? Because we love what we do. How do we show our appreciation for our employees and their families? We offer benefits and perks that contribute to their overall well-being.
- Provide desktop support including PC hardware and software troubleshooting; installation moves/adds/changes, user education and application assistance to clients
- Travel during a majority of work weeks to various job locations; often staying overnight.
- Ability to lift and carry work related objects of 20-40 lbs.
- Manage Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), VPNs
- Manage client server and computer assets
- Monitor systems and advise senior network staff of failures or degradations as well as assist in arranging for and executing corrective action plans
- Document purchases according to company policy and procedures
- Maintain software licensing and subscriptions
- Document daily operations and software
- Respond and follow-up on customer support problems
- Provide telephone support to clients as needed
- Provide occasional after hours on-call support as needed
- Troubleshoot a wide range of IT related issues, from Desktop and Server environments to Enterprise level networks.
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned
IT Systems Technician Requirements:
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4-5 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Able to learn new technology and obtain certifications
- Experience as a computer technician, IT Systems, or similar background
- Experience troubleshooting Level I technical issues
- Technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- IT Systems / LAN administration experience
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong background with Windows 7 desktops and a Windows network environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, etc.
- Active Directory User and Computer administration
IT Systems Technician Preferences:
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012, Cisco VoIP phone administration
- MCSE, A+, Net+, Security+, Cisco certifications
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, or other IT-related field