Job Description: MSP & Help-Desk Professional
CamNet Inc. is looking for self- motivated people with a positive attitude to join our company. They must be able to promote the company, co-workers, clients, and partners.
Must be able to represent themselves as a responsible, professional, and driven representative of the CamNet family at all times.
For this position, we are looking for a candidate to join our MSP team in a help-desk capacity. This includes troubleshooting, resolving, and educating end-users on a multitude of technical problems a daily basis, provide in-person, remote, and telephone support, manage weekly network health checks, confirm backup status of client data and troubleshoot and resolve any backup issues, perform professional writing and documentation of tickets and emails sent to clients after resolving issues, ask targeted questions to understand and analyze the issues while remaining levelheaded and patient.
Some Additional Duties and Requirements of the Position:
- Punctual and Honest
- Outstanding work ethic
- Looking for individuals who are drive to be a leader
- Provide desktop support including PC hardware and software troubleshooting; installation moves/adds/changes, user education and application assistance to clients
- Some onsite troubleshooting at client locations may be necessary
- Ability to lift and carry work related objects of 20-40 lbs.
- Manage Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), VPNs
- Manage client server and computer assets
- Monitor systems and advise senior network staff of failures or degradations as well as assist in arranging for and executing corrective action plans
- Document purchases according to company policy and procedures
- Maintain software licensing and subscriptions
- Document daily operations and software
- Respond and follow-up on customer support problems
- Provide telephone support to clients as needed
- Provide occasional after hours on-call support as needed
- Troubleshoot a wide range of IT related issues, from Desktop and Server environments to Enterprise level networks.
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4-5 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Able to learn new technology and obtain certifications
- Experience as a computer technician, IT Systems, or similar background
- Technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- IT Systems / LAN administration experience
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong background with Windows 10 desktops and a Windows network environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, etc.
- MCSE, A+, Net+, Security+, Cisco certifications
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, or other IT-related field
CamNet Inc. has a proven track record of providing efficient, cost-effective and durable technology solutions for small to mid-sized businesses since 1994.
- Culture where each individual is treated as family
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Retirement and Savings Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Certification Allowances
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Parenting Benefits
- Long-term Disability