Technical Sales Representative
Our Technical Sales Representatives are a critical part of our enterprise sales process. While using both technical expertise and sales skills, you will provide advice, support, configuration, and pricing on numerous technical solutions offered to our clients.
• Meet assigned individual and team revenue quotas
• Develop qualified sales opportunities in specific vertical industries
• Develop relationships with prospective new customers across multiple markets (Corporate, Education, Government, Medical, Hospitality, etc.)
• Convert opportunities into closed sales by understanding buying processes, requirements, and articulating CamNet’s broader value proposition
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of CamNet’s competitive positioning in the marketplace and learn and improve his/her sales skills technical knowledge
• Continuously review sales and working practices and contribute to their improvements
• Rigorously use CRM and maintain accuracy of CRM data
• Approximately 25% travel required
• Minimum (3) three years inside and outside sales within IT market experience.
• Knowledge of technology solutions, pricing practices and technical operations.
• Track record of highly developed successful selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively communicate and engage sales with President and Business Director.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven track record of building customer relationships.
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree required
• You are inquisitive, love to learn, competitive but collaborative, have a passion for winning with principle, and want to make a difference everyday
• You love the truths and opportunities that data can deliver
• You are a hunter and make your goals
• You will enjoy working across markets and be able to adapt to different communication styles
• You are pro-active & flexible in a team environment as well as being self-motivated to work with a minimal of supervision
• You exceed established sales targets
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment
• Strong organizational and time management skills